in the sidebar of every page on the site.
Note:If you haven't done any kind of web site or blog coding before using HTML, and feel unsure about changing the code, either find someone who can do it for you or practice this on either one of your inactive Blogger sites or on a site that you put together for testing changes like this.
The following instructions are taking from an article on the Blogger Tricks site:
- Next, you have to add a small piece of code to that gadget so that your content only displays in the Homepage. Just clcik to Edit HTML and then select the box next to 'Expand Widget Templates'. Now would also be a good time to save the template just in case.
- Just below that line of code, You should see a "b:includable" tag that looks like <b:includable id='main'>
- Under that line, add the following: <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
- Just before the line </b:includable> tag, add the line </b:if> to close the "if" statement.
- Save your template and test your blog. If everything went well, you should only see that gadget on the home page.